The Orbera™ Managed Weight Loss System consists of a single soft, expandable balloon that is temporarily inserted into the stomach to create a feeling of early and prolonged fullness after and between meals. The device itself is a soft silicone balloon that is inserted endoscopically (without surgery) through your mouth in a deflated state and then inflated with sterile saline. The balloon remains in place for a maximum of six months.
The New York Bariatric Group’s Orbera™ Managed Weight Loss System is:
- Suitable for those with a BMI range of 30-40 who want to lose 25 to 40 lbs*
- The most widely used gastric balloon on the market today
- Accompanied by 12 months of support from both a dietitian and psychologist
- Administered by an experienced medical team that has already helped over 10,000 people with weight loss
- A clinically accepted treatment for weight loss with excellent results across Europe, Australia, Asia and South America.
The Orbera™ Managed Weight Loss System helps you to achieve better portion control, and coupled with a low fat diet and real exercise, helps you to achieve and sustain your weight loss goals.
Before and during the process, the New York Bariatric Group will work closely with you to customize a diet plan which will help you lead a healthier lifestyle.