We have financing options available through national agencies.
Prosper Healthcare Lending
Prosper Healthcare Lending is the premier financing company in the healthcare industry. With over $5 Billion borrowed and over 250,000 people empowered, this is a name and a program you can trust.
Here are some of the benefits you’ll receive with a loan from Prosper Healthcare Lending:
- Immediate decisions for loans under $35,000
- Longer terms for lower monthly payments
- No collateral required
- No prepayment penalties
- Fast & easy loan inquiry process
- 100% Confidential
Risks of Gastric Balloons
Intragastric balloon is associated with the following risks:
- Development of an ulcer in the stomach- usually due to irritation from the balloon. Sometimes the balloon needs to be removed to treat this complication.
- Pancreatitis- due to irritation from saline filled balloon rubbing the pancreas which is located directly behind the stomach.
- Death- a rare complication.
- Obstruction of the stomach- this usually requires removal of the balloon.
- Perforation of esophagus or stomach.
- Deflation of balloons and migration of the device out of the stomach into the intestine- this complication may require surgery to remove the balloon.
- Persistent nausea and vomiting beyond 5 days requires balloon removal- this in not common but can happen.
This list includes the risks most common for patients but is not an exhaustive list.